Posted on April 5, 2017
T- 3 months and counting
Well, a little more than 3 months but the excitement and nerves are setting in.Â Sebastien could not be more excited.Â I, on the other hand, am more nervous.Â Don’t get me wrong, I am excited, but I am also nervous.
I want to give you a little update on what we still have to do and what has been working out well.
- Change our addresses on everything
- My long term visa for France (I will post)
- Learn French (sigh)
- Find a place to live
- I need an Illinois License (Short post coming regarding why)
- Rent out our place
- Figure out what to do with my car
- Sell Sell Sell – there is so much to get rid of!!
- Say good-bye
- A job- On-line therapy
- Plan tickets
So we have a lot to do but the next two weeks I am off (yea Spring Break) and hope to move that To Do List to my Done box.